Thursday, July 02, 2009

Wow, I Suck Worse that Usual!

Yeah - great job keepin' up w/ this, huh? i was kinda amazed to see that it's bene since mid-April since I wrote anything - pretty week. Lessee - what's gone down since then.......?

I've been up to my ears in the shop stuf - we've been crazy busy, which is awesome. Berger has been a force in the shop, everyone is rockin' it hard and we're having fun. The rides have been awesome and full.

JDRF stuff has been keeping me busy too - I just got back from Santa Rosa @ the 1st Ride to Cure - 'twas a big weekend! I was doin' the Head Coach thing so Berger was there to rock the Bike Room and rock it he did!

The band's been busy - 5 gigs comin' up in the next 6 weeks.

I'm riding a lot - at least 5 days a week. Legs aren't bad but I dunno if I have any real speed - haven't been to Grattan yet and I've been doin' the Sprint Ride on the tandem.

Michael Jackson is dead, Bernie Madoff is still scum and le Tour starts Saturday. I wish I was more excited about that...it's liable to be what my grandfather called a "real barnburner" but I'm so tired of all the cheating and doping and lying..............blecchh!

Still -= Bikelife is full and fine and for that I'm more grateful than I can tell you. Ride lots, be careful out there and stay in touch, okay?

MC

No comments: