Saturday, March 08, 2008

Kinda early to be this tired!

One of the risk/reward deals in doin' this whole BikeLife gig is the whole "seasonality thing". It gets almost TOO mellow in the shop from Christmas 'til about now and then.....as soon as the sun makes itself known again..........BAM! Full-tilt-boogie-madness ensues and the next thing I know - it's October!

This week is a good case in point. It seems like I've been runnin' me arse off all damn week and I have the funny feeling that it's nothing more than a glimpse into my immediate future. (Don't get me wrong here....as my loving wife is oh-so-quick to pont out most of my stress is self-induced and therefore not eligible for sympathy. That's not the point...and feel free to "skip a bit, Brother" if you don't wanna read about my week. On the other hand, if you're wonderin' what I've been up to....here ya go...)

Sunday - Work our JDRF booth @ Van Andel for the Griffin's game.
Monday - Drive to GR to meet w/ new National JDRF Head Ride Dude. Then the shop and then band practice.
Tuesday - Shop then a meeting w/ Ted and Jeff from 5-6, the bike club Board Meeting from 6:30-8:00 and the general meeting from 8:00 - 9:30
Wednesday - Workout /w John and Jess, then @ the JDRF Office in GR (My "day off"). Then to AnnArbor w/ Lin and #1 Son Sam for a concert. (Got home about 2am)
Thursday - Shop, then to GR again to participate in the Rapid Wheelmen Bike Club's annual Bike Show meeting.
Friday - Just the shop. Hard to believe!
Saturday - Lead the Indoor Ride @ the shop @ 8am. Then do the Bike Shop Guy thing all day (which was way busy) then back to GR to do the JDRF booth @ Van Andel again.
Sunday - Sleep in (hopefully) and then get down to the shop for the Pineapple Bob Classic ride.

So.....if I missed callin' you back I have a semi-good excuse, y'know?
Gotta go!

No comments: