Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blog-0-sphere here we come!

Oh man, who woulda thunk it?! Less than 6 months ago I had no cell phone, no computer @ home, no I-Pod and I took pictures w/ the camera equivilent of a Schwinn Varsity. Despite all that, and numerous proclamations to the effect that things were gonna by-god stay that way there's a cell phone in my messenger bag, I-pod buds in my ears, a digital camera somewhere 'round here and I'm actually writin' the first post on my "blog". Good Lord! ( insert comment to the effect of teachin' old dogs new tricks here) Anyway..........here's the plan........our goal w/ this new site is to give you a chance to hang around the shop in your underwear if you wanna. ( Something we only let certain customers do now). If you get in the habit of checkin' w/ us here every 3-4 days you'll be as up-to-date on the goings-on 'round here as if you'd been rackin' up as much "hang-time" as Doez did back in the "single and happy about it days". Plans include pages and blogs for each Velo-Citizen, a "Garage Sale" page w/ all the hot deals, used bikes and such, an up-to-date ride page.................and who knows what else. Your comments are welcome, as always and we'll look forward to seein' you on the road, on the trails or in the shop.
MC

No comments: